According to the Tunisian personal data Protection Law number 63 of July the 27th 2004 and its’ amendments we hereby inform you that:
1) The Joint-Controllers of your personal data as a person interested in participating in the XCEL OHSES 2020 as a speaker are: the XCEL OHSES team.
2) The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be reached at: email@example.com
3) The personal data provided by you will be processed:
a) For purposes of conducting the process of selecting Speakers for the XCEL OHSES 2020 in accordance with the Tunisian personal data Protection Law,
b) For purposes related to the participation of the Speaker at the XCEL OHSES 2020 in accordance with “Call for Speakers Terms”,
4) Your data will not be disclosed to Recipients. It can however be processed by Processors i.e. entities the Controller will be cooperating with in order to realize the XCEL OHSES 2020 project.
5) Your data will be stored from the moment your consent is granted, during the period of Cooperation in accordance with the Call for Speakers Terms/ Registration and for the time necessary for the performance of tasks connected with the Terms. Your data will be stored thereafter for a period corresponding to Terms – related claims’ limitation period or for as long as a legal obligation exists regarding storing accounting and financial documentation.
6) In case of legal personal data breach you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Tunisian supervisory authority for the personal data protection regulations
8) The provision of personal data is voluntary, however with regards to Art. 3 (a) it is obligatory for participation in the XCEL OHSES 2020 as a Speaker.
9) Your personal data is not subject to automated processing.