XCEL OHSE Summit organizing companies respect your privacy and value our relationship with you. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website or any other website maintained by us.
This policy also describes our practices for using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. Finally, this policy describes the rights and choices available to you regarding such information.
This policy is not intended to override the terms of any contract you have with us, nor any rights you might have under the Tunisian personal data Protection Law number 63 of July the 27th 2004 and its’ amendments or any other applicable laws.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Website;
- From e-mail, text, other electronic messages exchanged between us
- Through offline written or verbal activities and communications;
- Mobile applications;
- Social networking presence; or
- From other sources.
This does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from our Website.
Types of Information:
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, job title, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number (“Personal Information”); and
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and your usage details.
How We Collect Personal Information:
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to receive materials from our Website, subscribing to our mailing list, requesting further services, applying for jobs, making online purchases through our Website or completing surveys through our Website. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
- Information provided by subsidiaries or affiliates or organizing parties of
- Information provided by third parties, for example, companies from whom we may purchase data.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Personalize content based on location.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies):
- Flash Cookies:
Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
We do not collect Personal Information automatically, but we may tie automatically collected information to Personal Information about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us.
Children under the Age of 13:
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any personal information on our Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. Please contact us if you believe we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you, and to allow you to use interactive features on our Website.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To develop, customize and improve our products, services or the Website.
- To promote our products and services to you.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may disclose aggregated information about you, and information that cannot identify you in any individual capacity, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor company in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of assets, if Personal Information held by XCEL OHSE Summit is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use an “e-mail a friend” feature of our Website or an email communication from us, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of XCEL OHSE Summit, our customers or others.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising:
- Promotional Offers from the Company:
If you do not wish to have your e-mail address used by the Company to promote our own or our affiliates’ products or services, you can opt-out by unsubscribing to emails that we send to you or at any other time by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions or by using the unsubscribe button at the bottom of each email. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, service experience or other transactions.
You may send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request to correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
The Website is controlled by Aim Risk Management from Tunisia and is not intended to subject Aim Risk Management to the laws or jurisdiction of any country or territory other than that of Tunisia. By using and accessing our Website, you agree and consent to the transfer, storage and processing of your personal information within Tunisia, and that protection of such information may be different than required under the laws of your residence or location.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. Please note that e-mails and other communications you send to us through our Website are not encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.